Painting a chair
Why not finally give that chair, that hallway or that kitchen a fresh lick of paint? Let Gudrun’s colourful country home on the island of Asken in the Stockholm archipelago serve you as a source of inspiration!
Here’s what you need (available at DIY stores):
Tempera paint or else paint of your choice.
Acrylic paint (in tubes)
Brushes in a variety of sizes
1. Sand the surface.
2. Paint with white primer.
3. If applicable, mix tempera paint.
4. Paint with a small brush.
5. Pencil on a pattern.
6. Fill in the pattern with acrylic paint.
8. Publish on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook.
9. Don’t forget to use #gudrunpaintingtogether.
10. Watch the number of likes go through the roof!